The ARA Show™, scheduled for Feb. 11-15, 2023, in Orlando, is right around the corner. To help make the trip to the show a success, The ARA Show app, sponsored by LBX Co., Maker of Link-Belt Excavators, has all the information attendees need.
The app, which is now available, offers numerous features including:
- Searchable exhibitor directory by company name, products, those offering Show-Only Specials and more.
- Show schedule and maps.
- A customizable schedule with your education sessions, events and other meetings.
- Education session descriptions and handouts.
- Express barcode to claim your badge at select registration locations.
- Updates from ARA, which includes last-minute notifications and changes on site.
The app can be found in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. To log in, use your last name and registration ID number found on your registration confirmation.
The 2023 information will be on the same app that has been used since the 2019 show, so there is no need to download a new app if you still have it downloaded. If you still see information from a past show when you open that app, tap the “Settings” icon in the top right corner then on “Exit to Show List.” From there, you’ll see the 2023 show in the list. Tap on it then on “Download” to open this year’s information.