New at The ARA Show™ 2023 in Orlando, attendees have the opportunity to attend a full day of education designed specifically for the equipment and event rental industry. Future of Equipment Rental and EventsU (formerly Events & Tents) will be held on Saturday, Feb. 11.
Future of Equipment Rental is designed for those on the equipment rental side of the industry. The day will include a networking breakfast followed by the Keynote Session featuring Steve Jones from Dodge Construction Data & Analytics and Dale Asplund from United Rentals. A day of learning will follow with education sessions sponsored by ANA; Fame Rental; Geoforce; MCS Rental Software; Point of Rental Software; Quipli; Trackunit; and Western Global.
The sessions will kick off with two panels — one featuring contractors and another with rental companies. A new round of research focusing on what contractors expect from their rental companies also will be released. During the afternoon, attendees will be able to choose from the following breakout sessions:
- Rental Operations Breakout Session 1: The Future of the Construction Jobsite and the Impact on Rental
- Rental Fleet Breakout Session 1: Rental Fleet Management Panel
- Rental Operations Breakout Session 2: Future of Rental Operations Panel and Interactive Workshop
- Rental Fleet Breakout Session 2: Rental Fleet Management Panel and Interactive Workshop
Networking also will be a key component to Future of Equipment Rental. The day will include a networking lunch and a Closing Cocktail Reception will be provided.
EventsU offers a full day of learning and networking designed exclusively for those in event rental. It will all kick off with a Keynote Breakfast — sponsored by Aztec Tents — featuring Ivy Robinson, a nationally recognized event designer, who will present “Creating the Perfect Marriage Between Event Rental Companies and Event Planners.”
Education sessions throughout the day will cover a variety of event rental-related topics and will feature panels of industry peers and experts, including:
- Alan Berg, CSP — an event rental expert and international speaker
- Alex Kouzmanoff, CERP, from Aztec Tents
- Brian Richardson from L & A Tent Rentals
- Bryan Bolt from TopTec Event Tents
- Liz Davis, CERP, from Sunbelt Temporary Structures
- Melani Kodikian, CERP, from A to Z Party Rental
- Mike Holland, CERP, from Chattanooga Tent & Event Solutions
- Steve Kemble — an event designer and lifestyle guru
Session sponsors include Easy RFID Pro; Seitz, The Fresher Co.; and TopTec Event Tents.
EventsU will include a lunch session “Stump the Event Sales Guru” with Alan Berg — sponsored by B&R Innovations/Block And Roll. EventsU portfolios — sponsored by Choice Party Linens — also will be provided.
That evening, attendees are invited to unwind with their industry peers at the EventsU Reception. This event — sponsored by Central Tent and Palmer Snyder Furniture — will be held on a rooftop terrace outside the convention center and offer a top-of-the-line event rental atmosphere. A separate ticket is required.
Future of Equipment Rental and EventsU require separate registration. Those planning to attend also must be registered to attend The ARA Show. The following advance pricing is available through Feb. 9. Prices will increase Feb. 10.
- EventsU — $499
- EventsU Reception — $100
- Future of Equipment Rental — $499
Click here to register and to learn more about Future of Equipment Rental and EventsU.