DEVELON, Suwanee, Ga., annually recognizes its equipment dealers that have excelled in providing top-level performance in sales, parts and service to customers in their respective markets. The following enterprises were recognized as the top 10 DEVELON dealers of 2022:
- Equipment East, Dracut, Mass.
- Bobcat of Mandan, Mandan, N.D.
- Barry Equipment Co., Webster, Mass.
- GF Preston Sales and Service, Sundridge, Ontario, Canada
- Equipment Rentals, Watertown, N.Y.
- Texas Timberjack, Lufkin, Texas
- Westerra Doosan Enterprise, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Best Line Leasing, State College, Pa.
- Hartington Farm Services Limited, Hartington, Ontario, Canada
- Wilson BC Companies, Central Point, Ore.
DEVELON says its top performing dealer in North America in 2022 was Equipment East — a company with more than 40 years of experience in the construction industry and which has been named a DEVELON top dealer nine times in the last 10 years. Equipment East is owned by Giovanni Albanese and his wife, Gilda. The company operates dealerships in Dracut and Brockton, Mass., and Bow, N.H.
“We really get to know our customers and the types of jobs they perform,” Giovanni says. “With that information, we source and have available the machines and attachments they need to maximize their efficiency and get their jobs done.”
The Albaneses also say they attribute their company’s success to their dedicated employees.
“When you surround yourself with a good, hardworking team of people, success is attainable,” Giovanni says.
DEVELON says its top-performing dealers may choose from a selection of several incentives that will improve their profitability when selling and servicing DEVELON equipment. DEVELON also says its leadership may look to these dealers for valuable input regarding DEVELON initiatives and direction because they successfully represent the dealer network.
“We are encouraged by our DEVELON dealers who are high performers year in and year out,” says Todd Roecker, vice president of growth initiatives at DEVELON. “We hope to carry this success onward as we continue to roll out our new brand through our dealer network in North America.”