At The ARA Show™ 2023 in Orlando, the American Rental Association (ARA) is offering attendees the chance to learn from experts and industry peers presenting education sessions on a wide variety of business and operational topics on Sunday, Feb. 12, starting with a morning coffee break at 8 a.m.
The lineup, which has sessions scheduled for 8:30 to 9:45 a.m., 10 to 11:15 a.m., 1:15 to 2:30 p.m. and 2:45 to 4 p.m., is grouped intofour tracks:
Learn and Lead
Connect and Collaborate
Empower and Engage
Plan and Strategize
Each track includes four unique sessions designed for industry professionals at any level to gain knowledge and tips to be more successful in their businesses.
The Learn and Lead track:
- “Who Says Leadership and Laughter Can’t Mix,” presented by Tim Gard.
- “Leading in a Lean Environment,” presented by Mark Graban.
- “What You Need to Learn from Chick-filA’s Remarkable Leadership Tactics,” presented by Arthur Greeno.
- “TOPGUN Success and Fighter Pilot Precision for Leaders,” presented by Ed Rush.
The Connect and Collaborate track:
- “Connect to the Workplace and Life Through F.U.N.,” presented by Paul Long.
- “Unconscious Bias Panel: Developing an Inclusive Workplace Culture,” presented by Kerrigan Ambers, Ashley Cuttino, Carol Fontanez, Scott Irwin, Jared Medaris, CERP, Alberto Pianelli and Brian Wells.
- “Drop Stress and Increase Collaboration with the ‘Focus Secret,’” presented by Will Bowen.
- “Above the Line: Rising Up in the Challenges of Today’s Workplace,” presented by Natalie Johnson.
The Empower and Engage track:
- “Be the One: How Great Leaders Bring Out the Best in Others,” presented by Ted Ma.
- “Workforce Wellbeing: Managing Emotional Wellness to Enhance Self, Team and Organizational Resilience,” presented by D. Nicole Lipkin.
- “How to Create Happy, Motivated and Engaged Employees,” presented by Lisa Walden.
- “How to Recruit and Retain Gen Z and Millennials,” presented by Phil Gwoke.
The Plan and Strategize track:
- “Assuring the Successful Continuation of Your Business,” presented by Leon and Terrance Resnick.
- “How to Successfully Navigate Mergers and Acquisitions,” presented by James Waite.
- “Preparing to Sell Your Business,” presented by Roman Basi.
- “Succession Planning Panel: Real Rental Stories,” presented by Mark Clawson, Robert Pedersen, and Cyndi Shifrel, CERP.
For more detailed information about each session, visit ARAshow.org.