The ARA Show™ app, sponsored by LBX Co., Maker of Link-Belt Excavators, has all the information you need for a successful trip to the show. Whether that is planning your education sessions, setting your schedule, bookmarking exhibitors to visit or keeping up with events, you’ll find it in this one-stop digital guide.
The app — which is available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store — is the same as the 2019-2021 shows. If you still see information from a past show when you open that app, tap the “Settings” icon in the top right corner then on“Exit to Show List.” From there, you’ll see the 2023 show in the list. Tap on it then on “Download” to open this year’s information.
The ARA Show app will feature:
- Searchable exhibitor directory by company name, products, those offering Show-Only Specials and more.
- Show schedule and maps.
- A customizable schedule with your education sessions, events and other meetings.
- Education session descriptions and handouts.
- Express barcode to claim your badge at select registration locations.
- Updates from ARA, which includes last-minute notifications and changes on site.