Students enrolling at trade schools, community colleges, undergraduate colleges and graduate schools for courses that support a career in the equipment and event rental industry can apply for a share of nearly $134,000 in scholarships through the ARA Foundation and its affiliate partners.
Employees in a rental business and/or a manufacturer/supplier operation, immediate family members (spouse, daughter or son) of the rental business owner and American Rental Association (ARA) student members may apply for:
- ARA Foundation Trade School Scholarships
- ARA Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships
- ARA Foundation Graduate Scholarships
- ARA Foundation ARA Student Member Scholarships
- Affiliate program scholarships
The scholarship offerings for the 2023-2024 school year include the following which are unique to ARA Region Three:
- ARA of Alabama scholarship (one $1,000 scholarship)
- ARA of Florida scholarships (three $1,000 scholarships)
- ARA of Georgia scholarship (one $2,000 scholarship)
- ARA of North Carolina scholarship (one $1,000 scholarship)
- ARA of Tennessee scholarship (one $1,000 scholarship)
“The rental industry to me is very important. Both of my parents have been in the industry for over 20 years. It’s just natural for me to go into it; I’ve been around the industry for most of my life, if not my entire life. [The ARA of North Carolina scholarship] is helping me pay for college, be in less debt and is really showing me that I have a bright future in rental,” says Alex Lohrman, Party Reflections, Greensboro, N.C., who received an ARA of North Carolina Scholarship worth $1,000 for the 2022-2023 school year.
Nearly $134,000 is on the line. Apply here by the March 7 deadline.