Chris Cooper has been named president of RDO Equipment Co., Fargo, N.D. He previously held the position of chief operating officer. Under Cooper’s leadership, RDO has experienced many years of growth, both in terms of volume and complexity of the business, the company says. In addition to his increased responsibility in the U.S., Cooper will be joining the board of RDO Equipment Australia.
Several other positions at the company also have been filled:
- Adam Gilbertson has been named senior vice president of field technology and innovation.
- Kelly Gress has been named senior vice president.
- Eric Bechtold has been named vice president of Midwest Construction.
- Cory Kosse has been named senior vice president of Texas Construction.
- Mark Garrett has been named vice president of Texas Construction.
- Ryan Johnson has been named senior vice president of talent management.
- Dennis Howard has been named senior vice president of equipment.
“Throughout our history as a company, RDO Equipment Co. has aligned our goals with our customers’ highest priorities,” said Cooper. “With these latest changes, we are recognizing the significant contributions of our company leaders as well as ensuring that we will continue to be where our customers need us when it matters most.”