With a little less than a month before The ARA Show™ kicks off Feb. 11 in Orlando, now is the time to start preparing to make your show experience the best ever for buying, networking, learning and just having a great time.
First, if you haven’t registered, do so now at ARAshow.org. There are several registration options still available — the Saturday program tickets for the new EventsU (formerly Events & Tents) and Future of Equipment Rental on Feb. 11, Full Registration, Exhibits Only Registration and the individual networking event tickets.
Remember, if you want to attend the new EventsU, EventsU Reception or Future of Equipment Rental opportunities that are very rental segment-specific, know that you will need to purchase separate tickets for these events.
Second, plan your time. A key aspect of the show is the ability to connect with your rental peers — catch up with dear friends and establish new bonds with those you are just getting to know. Networking benefits you and your business — and the show offers so many opportunities to accomplish that.
On Sunday, Feb. 12, the networking begins with the:
- ARA Industry Awards Luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. This event recognizes American Rental Association (ARA) members for their contributions, including the highest honor, induction into the Rental Hall of Fame.
On Monday, Feb. 13, it continues with the:
- Welcome Reception from 5 to 6:30 p.m. This is where those from ARA’s 10 regions will be able to network and recognize a leader from each region.
- ARAPAC Reception from 7 to 9 p.m. for members of ARA’s political action committee and their guests at Topgolf.
On Tuesday, Feb. 14, it continues with the:
- Women in Rental Breakfast, from 7:45 to 9 a.m., featuring keynote speaker Connie Podesta.
- Show Floor Reception, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., enabling networking with exhibitors.
- ARA Foundation Charity Auction and Reception, benefiting you and the rental community, from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- ARA’s Tuesday Night Event at Universal Studios Orlando, from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m., allowing you to explore one of the top theme parks in Orlando™ — Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Don’t forget all the education. There are the new features — Future of Equipment Rental and Events U — on Saturday, Feb. 11. Then there is the full day of sessions on Sunday, Feb. 12, organized in four tracks — Learn and Lead Track, Connect and Collaborate Track, Empower and Engage Track, and Plan and Strategize Track. All in all, there will be more than 20 hours of education offered — a perfect opportunity to instruct you and your staff.
Then there are the buying opportunities on the show floor Feb. 13-15. This is your chance to see what is new, talk with manufacturers and ask questions. With the last few years of supply chain issues, having the ability to connect with and talk face-to-face with exhibitors is invaluable.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out the online show planner for details on specific events. Then plan your time. The show is here to help you and your business not only grow but thrive.