The ARA Show™ app, sponsored by LBX Co., Maker of Link-Belt Excavators, has all the information attendees need for a successful trip to the show.
The app is the same as the 2019-2021 shows and is available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. If you still see information from a past show when you open that app, tap the “Settings” icon in the top right corner then on “Exit to Show List.” From there, you’ll see the 2023 show in the list. Tap on it then on “Download” to open this year’s information.
The ARA Show app can be used to help plan which education sessions to attend, find session room numbers, create a schedule, bookmark which exhibitors you would like to visit, find event details and more.
The app is designed to be a one-stop digital guide and includes numerous features, such as:
- Searchable exhibitor directory by company name, products, those offering Show-Only Specials and more.
- Show schedule and maps.
- A customizable schedule with your education sessions, events and other meetings.
- Education session descriptions and handouts.
- Express barcode to claim your badge at select registration locations.
- Notifications from ARA.
- Attendees also can receive special discounts at numerous restaurants and attractions throughout Orlando. To find the list of deals, click the “Orlando” icon on the app and then click “Deals.”