Members of the construction contracting community who are attending CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 in March will have the opportunity to take part in a unique session that will communicate the value of renting equipment and the role rental companies will play as a critical partner in the future of the construction industry.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG will be hosted at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas from Tuesday, March 14 to Saturday, March 18, and the event’s rental-focused session, “Building Your Business with Rental Partners,” will take place on Thursday, March 16, from 2:30 – 3:15 p.m. in the convention center’s West Hall 216-218.
“Building Your Business with Rental Partners” will be moderated by Josh Nickell, ECP-SM, American Rental Association (ARA) vice president, equipment segment, and will feature a panel of representatives from rental companies large and small who will cover objectives including:
- How to get the most from your rental partnership.
- What solutions rental companies provide beyond fleet.
- How to get the most from your rental rates and understand rental fees.
- The best times to rent vs. own fleet.
“We are so excited CONEXPO-CON/AGG invited us to speak to contractors about the rental industry this year! ARA members make great partners for top construction companies and our session will help with additional tips, tools and tactics on how to get the most from their rental relationships,” Nickell says.
The session’s panel speakers are scheduled to include:
- Brad Coverdale, vice president, fleet and procurement, Sunbelt Rentals, Fort Mill, S.C.
- Steve Mau, president, Brainerd General Rental, Brainerd, Minn., who serves as ARA president
- Glen Olson, MBA, general sales manager of rental, Ohio CAT, Broadview Heights, Ohio
- Robert Pedersen, president/CEO, A Tool Shed, Santa Cruz, Calif., and co-chair of ARA’s Equipment Rental Shared Interest Group
The Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) and the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) are association/organization partners of the event.